VIKING?/VIKING? Soft Tip
Fixed Curve Diagnostic Catheters
Featuring proprietary STABILENE? polymer for added softness and stability. The VIKING? Soft Tip was introduced to give physicians an even greater choice for enhanced stability and signal quality.
The VIKING? Soft Tip Diagnostic Catheter combines a firm shaft with a soft, flexible tip. STABILENE? polymer adds stability, while synchronizing the tip to a moving endocardium.
Ideal Solution for Price and Performance
The VIKING? catheter is built with the performance characteristics of the WOVEN? but at a lower cost.
Lasting Contact and Stability
- Constructed with STABILENE?, a proprietary polymer which helps minimize the effect of endocardial bounce.
- STABILENE? polymer construction assures consistent, long-term wall contact with less repositioning.
- Designed with a double-stranded stainless steel braid shaft to provide more precise torque control and accurate positioning.
- Compression-fit electrodes facilitates excellent signal quality.
- STABILENE? polymer reliably synchronizes the tip to a moving endocardium.
- Excellent curve retention coupled with STABILENE? reliability.